Bryn Mawr College vs University of California, Berkeley
No matchups yet. Please try another search.
Switch out University of California, Berkeley for a similar school:
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- United States Military Academy vs. United States Naval Academy
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- Yale University vs. Harvard University
- Stanford University vs. University of California, Berkeley
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles