What are my odds of getting into any of these? I'd be ecstatic to attend any of them.
You will probably get in to USC. Notre Dame is probably 50/50 since you are in the region. Northwestern is not likely. I know little about Duke.
I'd put your odds of admission at 60% for Notre Dame and USC. Your odds at Northwestern and Duke are probably around 40%. If one of these schools stands out above the others, you may want to apply early decision - ED would greatly improve your odds at Northwestern or Duke.
id say 50/50 for USC and NW and 60 for Duke and ND
You have a fair chance around 40%-50% for each, which is pretty darn good! :)
If you apply early decision to Northwestern, you will have about an 80% chance of getting in.