I've taken the SAT twice but have not sent my scores to any colleges yet. I keep recieving mixed messages in whether or not to send them to colleges yet. Any advice? Should I wait until I apply to the schools or start sending them now?
It depends. Are you satisfied with your SAT scores as they currently are? Have you shown any previous interest in schools you are thinking about attending (i.e. through visits, interviews, etc.)? Do you want to avoid the potential time crunch that will inevitably ensue this upcoming fall?
If your answers to the above questions are all in the affirmative, it is probably a good idea to begin to distribute your scores in the next several weeks. If one of your responses is a "no," then it would perhaps be wise to avoid sending the SAT data until it can be answered with a "yes."
Obviously, this is simply my opinion; feel free to do whatever your heart desires, as it will likely have no impact on your overall chances at admission.