I have completed the below steps and the college my daughter needs to send her transcripts to is still not showing up as a seletion to be able to send her transcripts to. The college shows up in a general search in "What are my chances", but no where else. I have sent two emails over the past week regarding the issue and have received no response other than a ticket number being assigned to my comments.
"I am trying to search for a school, but it is not showing up in the results list. What should I do?
Try entering only part of the school name. For example if you are trying to find Parchment Institute of Design try entering just Par in the search. You will see a list of all colleges and universities with the same three letters. You can also try searching just by state, and the returned results will be displayed alphabetically."
I wont to send my transcripts to Baker college in muskegon but its not letting me do that .
what page are you getting blocked at? Try these steps:
1) Go to the My Transcripts tab
2) Click "deliver latest transcript" from your high school
3) On the select destination page, enter "Baker muskegon" in the search box, then click the search button.
4) Scroll down and hit save & continue.
5) Hit save and continue on the next page and then pay any fees necessary, and your transcript should be delivered.