Agenda & Session Information Learn from your peers and industry experts
Valuable Sessions For You
Each year we work with our network of members to find the most innovating and helpful stories and bring them to the Parchment Connect agenda. These two days will bring a mixture of best practices, training, innovation, inspiration, and most importantly connections with your peers from across the country. The Call for Proposals is open!
Join us and learn more about:
- Blockchain and the future of verified credentials
- Analytics in the Registrar’s office
- Gauging your learner’s satisfaction and annual reporting
- Digital diplomas and creating a cohesive learner experience
- Comprehensive student records
- Digital Diplomas and the future of the apostille
- International students and verifying their credentials
- How your peers are perfecting credential exchange and empowering their learners!
- Parchment 101 Training: Get specialized training on each Parchment product. Parchment experts will conduct training and answer your questions. This is a great opportunity to get focused one-on-one information. Register for training by adding it as a ticket type when completing your Parchment Connect Registration.
- Parchment Send for Postsecondary: Product Roadmap and Best Practices.
- Parchment Send for K12: Product Roadmap and Best Practices.
- Parchment Receive: Member Focus Group & Training.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Sample Agenda for Parchment Connect National:*
12:00 – 1:30 Lunch and Opening Keynote
1:40 – 2:30 Breakout Educational Panels
2:40 – 3:15 Partner Showcase
3:15 – 3:30 Refreshment Break
3:30 – 4:20 Breakout Educational Sessions
4:30 – 5:20 Breakout Educational Sessions
5:30 – 6:00 Round Table Discussions
Over drinks and light snacks have in-depth discussions about specific topics such as Dual Enrollment, International Credentials, Genius Bar.
7:00 – 9:00 The Evening Event
Plan to spend Saturday evening winding down with heavy hor d’oeuvres, drinks, and entertainment. All conference attendees are invited to join the evening event at the hotel.
Sunday, March 25, 2018
8:30 – 10:00 Breakfast and Keynote by Matthew Pittinsky, CEO
10:10 – 11:30 Product Roadmap Sessions
11:45 – 12:30 Networking Lunch, Closing and Round Table Discussions
Over lunch, network with your peers with topic-based round tables on Dual Enrollment, Working with State Departments, TREX/FASTER/SPEEDE, Reporting, and more.
Your afternoon is free for travel, sightseeing or additional networking with Parchment Connect attendees.
2018 AACRAO Annual Meeting Attendees: Complimentary shuttle transportation will be provided to the Orlando World Center on Sunday afternoon.
* This agenda is subject to change, but start and end times are confirmed.