Speaker Proposal FAQ Everything you need to submit your proposal today!
The Benefits of Presenting at Parchment Connect National:
- Share your best practices with colleagues
- Help shape the future of education
- Be a leader within the industry
- Complimentary registration
- Complimentary hotel stay on March 2 at the Washington Marriott Georgetown
- Speakers are responsible for registering themselves for the conference and securing all necessary travel and lodging to attend the conference.
- Speakers must attend the conference to present.
- Speakers should submit all of the necessary items as requested at the time of submission. Submissions must be completed through the online form; no exceptions will be made.
- Speakers must submit a copy of all handout materials, presentations, and any links to sites that might be visited prior to the conference, as outlined in the proposal acceptance letter.
Checklist for Submission
- Title of the Session
- Presenter(s) Name
- Presenter(s) Title
- Presenter(s) Institution/Company
- Brief Session Description (15-30 words)
- Full Session Description for Program (up to 500 words)
- Type of Session: Information Session (35 minutes) or Panel (Panel must have a minimum of 3 people, but no more than 4)
- Media to be used and audiovisual equipment needed (if any). Note: The following standard audiovisual equipment will be provided for informational sessions: data projector equipped with a universal VGA cable to accommodate both PC and Macintosh platforms, an Internet connection, and a screen. If you have any other special requests please note them and they will be reviewed.
- The session relates to the conference theme
- The session focus on a new or “hot” topic within the industry
- Relevance of the ideas, innovations, and methods
- Clarity and appropriateness for the audience
- Is there data or research available regarding your presentation?
- Will the session positively contribute to the conference?
- Is the presentation engaging?
- Does the presentation fit the format you chose?
- The session is being given by a Parchment customer(s)
All proposals have been accepted.
Presenters must accept and register by: January 13, 2017
All presentation materials must be submitted by: February 17, 2017
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org