Our BlogThe latest news and information about digital credentials
Higher education is in the midst of a credentials revolution. Over the past few years, technology and innovations adopted by trailblazing institutions have begun to make their way into the mainstream. As you attend conferences and talk to peers, you might be a little overwhelmed about what your options are and how to get started.
This month’s newsletter is dedicated to explaining the top 5 innovations that registrars and university leaders are thinking about today.
The Top 5 Innovations:
- Digital Diplomas and Certificates: emboldening your institutional brand with the power of your graduate’s network.
- Student Credential Account: The central place for learners to collect and utilize their credentials over the course of their life.
- Comprehensive Student Records: Innovation to the academic transcript to provide a deeper and more holistic view of the learner’s education.
- Creating a Digital Credentials Strategy: As credentials move from paper to digital, do you have a strategic plan for how to support them?
- Maximizing Your eTranscripts: Tips to improve your institution’s adoption of eTranscripts to streamline your workflow.
If you have questions or want to learn more about any of these innovations, reach out to your account executive, or contact Parchment. We are excited about the innovation happening in our industry today. We’d love to talk with you about what you’re doing next!