After admitting that we may have a bit of a help topic clutter issue on our support page – and before being cast on TLC’s Hoarders – we decided it was time to make a change. We’ve cleaned house and revamped our Help Center to make it easier on the eyes and deliver a better support experience for you and your students.
In setting out on our journey to make over our Help Center, the goal was simple: to help you find the answers you need faster than ever.
To accomplish this, we needed to do a couple of things:
- Create an uncluttered, modern, streamlined design
- Display content relevant to you
Keeping these ideas in mind, we are eager to present you with a help center that is not only easy to navigate but also aesthetically pleasing.
Take a look at our sleek new design:
Things to Know:
- The Unveiling – The new Help Center launches next week! Keep your eyes peeled!
- Intelligent Content – To access the new Help Center, you still log into Parchment first and then click Support to ensure that we display relevant content. This means we’ll know who you are and we’ll only show you help topics that pertain to your Parchment services. Not only will this get you to your answers quicker, it may lower your risk of carpal tunnel by reducing the amount of mouse clicks through irrelevant topics.
- Student Help – Your students still go to support.parchment.com (or click Support from any screen on the website).
- Everything is in one place – help topics, release notes, guides, videos, and more.
- Get in touch – we’ve consolidated our contact information, so when you click ‘Contact us’, you’ll be brought to a page that gives you the phone number and an online form to email our Support team.
We are excited to help you support your students in the most efficient way!