Step 1 : Register/Sign In

United South Central Sr. logo

United South Central Sr.

600 11th St SW, Wells, MN 56097-1922

A message from United South Central Sr.


Welcome to Parchment. We're offering this service to make ordering transcripts easier for you. This service is ONLY available to current juniors and seniors at USC. If you have graduated from USC and require a transcript, you will need to call the high school office at 507-553-5819 to request your transcript. If you have any questions about Parchment, select the "help" link above.

I am interested in colleges and scholarship programs discovering me through Parchment

By signing up you agree to the Parchment terms of use and privacy policy.

Already have an account?