IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE ORDERING
PARCHMENT CANNOT GIVE STATUS UPDATES – Email Rachel.Kierce@azppse.gov with update requests.
Please see the following questions to ensure your submission will be processed:
Did you attend Brown Mackie Phoenix, Brown Mackie Tucson or Chaparral College?
• Yes – Continue
• No- DO NOT CONTINUE PLACING YOUR ORDER
When you attended Brown Mackie Phoenix, Brown Mackie Tucson or Chaparral College you attended a ground campus in the state of ARIZONA?
• Campus IN ARIZONA - Continue
• Campus not located in Arizona - DO NOT CONTINUE PLACING YOUR ORDER :
o Contact the state regulatory agency in the state the campus was located that you attended
Requests are completed in the order received:
• A HOLD on your request means an email has been sent requesting additional information for processing. An order that is "PENDING" is still in process and will be completed or additional information will be requested to complete the request.
• Processing Times Vary. Extended timeframes are expected during traditional enrollment periods.
The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education cannot guarantee that a student record can be found for every student. If a record is not found this is communicated directly to the requesting individual to discuss the outcome.
On July 31, 2017, The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education did determine that Brown Mackie College - Phoenix and the Tucson location, accredited by (ACICS) Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, had permanently ceased to operate a private postsecondary school in the State of Arizona. We do not have access to any records for campuses located outside of the state of Arizona.