Welcome to the SWAU ordering site for transcripts and replacement diplomas. SWAU transcript and replacement diploma services are provided by Parchment Exchange.
Only current and former students of Southwestern Adventist University may use the Parchment Exchange services, we do not accept third party requests.
Orders placed are received in the Records Office the following business day. There is no same-day service.
Transcripts are sent out promptly; normal processing time is 1 business day (not including mailing time). Students who attended SWAU prior to 1980 may require additional time to process. SWAU only sends out sealed, official transcripts.
All requests for transcripts and replacement diplomas made must be cleared by Student Finance prior to processing; if there is a hold on your account you will be notified by email and/or telephone.
• Electronic transcripts $5
• Paper mailed transcripts $7 (additional charges for overnight and international mailings).
• Replacement Diplomas $50 (additional charges for overnight and international mailings).
• Attachments not requiring modifications by the Records Office can be directly uploaded.
• Attachments that require modifications must be sent to the Records office by email or fax.
FAX: 817-202-6777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a transcript and/or replacement diploma you must login or register by creating a new account. If you have already registered, please enter your Email and Password to the left and click Sign In.
***NOTE: Please avoid using Explorer -- it is not compatible with the program.
Please use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your internet source.***