California State University, Fullerton vs University of Kentucky
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
California State University, Fullerton
95% confidence interval: 40.1% to 80.6%.
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of California, Irvine
- San Diego State University
- Cal Poly Pomona
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Cal Poly
- California State University, San Bernardino
University of Kentucky
95% confidence interval: 19.4% to 59.9%.
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- Duke University vs. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Stanford University vs. University of California, Berkeley
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- University of Arizona vs. Arizona State University
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles