Marquette University vs University of California, Santa Barbara
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
95% confidence interval: 18.0% to 48.0%.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Loyola University - Chicago
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Purdue University-Main Campus
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Michigan State University
- DePaul University
- Indiana University - Bloomington
University of California, Santa Barbara
95% confidence interval: 52.0% to 82.0%.
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.