Northern Michigan University vs University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
No matchups yet. Please try another search.
Switch out Northern Michigan University for a similar school:
Switch out University of Mary Hardin-Baylor for a similar school:
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- Duke University vs. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles
- United States Military Academy vs. United States Naval Academy
- Boston College vs. University of Notre Dame