FORMER STUDENTS: you may need to contact ACT for your official scores at www.actstudent.org. Transcripts before 1990 are not currently available electronically and will be processed manually from our school. If you have any questions about Parchment Exchange please contact: www.parchment.com.
IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR PARCHMENT ACCOUNT
I remember my Parchment password but no longer have access to the email address
You need to sign in and update your email address. That way, when you place orders, you will receive important emails from Parchment about your order.
I do not remember my Parchment password and no longer have access to the email address
You will need to contact us so that we can delete your account. Please follow the steps below.
You must have your account deleted before you can create a new account and place orders.
1. Click Contact Us and select Delete Account from the drop-down menu. Be sure to include your date of birth and explain that you would like your account deleted.
2. You will receive an auto-reply asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply confirming this.
3. We will send you an email when we delete your account.
4. You can now create a new account using your preferred email address.
5. You can add your school to your account and place your order.
UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
To update your email address, you need to add your new email address to your account first and then delete the old one.
1. Click Profile > Account Settings.
2. Click Add another email address to this account.
3. Enter the secondary email address and click Add Email. .
4. Go to the email account of the email address you just added, and open the email that you
should have received from us (check your Spam folder if you didn't get it).
5. Copy the verification code from the email and enter it into the web page that you were just on.
6. Click Make Primary.
This turns the email address that you just added into the primary email address on this
7. Click Delete next to your old email address.
8. Click Continue when you get the 'Are you sure you want to delete this email?' message.