How To Use This Site & Important Reminders:
o Transcripts are not processed during school breaks, including winter/spring/summer breaks, as well as emergency/weather closures. Orders placed during breaks will be processed by the next business day when school resumes.
Who Can NOT Use This Service?
o This service is NOT for graduates BEFORE 2009; your transcript is only available through the OHS Registrar in the Main Office. You cannot order your transcript using Parchment. See further instructions below in the section titled, "ALUMNI GRADUATES 2008 AND BACK."*
Who Can Use This Service?
o Students (Free): Currently enrolled students until August 1st following graduation.
o Alumni/Graduates (Fee): Members of the classes of 2009 and up to the most recent graduated class.
What Can You Do Here?
o Use this service to view and/or send by email, by portal, or by mail a copy of your current or final high school transcript through Parchment's secure document servers.
o Parchment services are free for currently enrolled students until August 1st after graduation. However, some Parchment services are not free, such as requests for a mailed copy or for small private schools or organizations not registered as a Parchment Receiver. Most fees, when triggered, will range from $4.50 and up per request. Fee payment requires a bank/credit card for online payment at the time of order.
Need Help With Your Order?
o For technical issues with your Parchment access, your Parchment profile, or Parchment order processing, please seek help through the Parchment "Support?" link located in the top right corner of the screen. If answers are not found on the Support page, click the "Contact Us" link and follow instructions to explain the issue.
*ALUMNI GRADUATES 2008 AND BACK: FAQ - How To Order Through School Registrar
• Your transcript is not available electronically on Parchment at this time.
• Your transcript is only available in paper copy in the OHS Main Office archives.
• Orders are placed with (1) an official form, (2) proof of identification (copy of state ID or driver’s license), and (3) fee payment of $10.00.
• There is a 7-10 working day process time from the date the request is received by the registrar.
• Click the link to access the online printable form: https://rb.gy/2v5d0u
• Same-day order processing is not available; paper archives are kept in a separate secure storage space; therefore, orders are processed 1 day a week.
• For questions, contact the school Registrar at Ph: 989-729-5490.
• Please note that same-day or expedited processing is not available for paper archive requests.