WELCOME Lincoln-Way West students and alumni! Create your account and order your transcript to securely send it to your college’s admission office or to receive an official sealed transcript for an employer or scholarship.
CURRENT SENIORS - If you place an order for your FINAL (8th semester) transcript prior to the end of the semester please select HOLD FOR GRADING when placing your order. This informs the registrar to process your order AFTER grades are posted to permanent record and graduation date is applied to transcript.
- An official high school transcript is a legal form of identification.
- While school is in session, orders are processed within 24-48 business hours.
- For issues with your account or order please contact Parchment by selecting the SUPPORT link.
- If you do not find your college or university listed, press the ENTER YOUR OWN button to add the admission's office mailing address.
- If you order a transcript to-be-mailed to yourself, once you receive it, DO NOT open it. Keep transcript sealed and send to intended recipient.
- You can log back in to your Parchment account to track your order progress.
- A transcript sent via email may not be deemed an official transcript by recipient. Charges may apply for a transcript that is emailed to you. If you are in need of an official transcript order one to be U.S. mailed to you.
- GRADUATES Please note Lincoln-Way High School fees must be cleared before FINAL transcript order(s) are processed.
FOR SCHOLARSHIP USE:
ALWAYS confirm if an unofficial or official transcript is required for scholarship process.
We suggest placing an order for an OFFICIAL transcript to be mailed to you. Fees do apply. Once you receive the transcript. DO NOT open it. Put SEALED transcript, scholarship application, and other required information in one envelope and mail to scholarship program.
TO REQUEST TO VIEW YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT:
Lincoln-Way WEST holds your most up-to-date transcript. If you view your transcript in Parchment and it appears out-of-date simply request a new UNOFFICIAL transcript for your review at no charge.
Click on the image of your transcript (found in the ordering tile).
Once your transcript appears, scroll to the bottom of the transcript and click the UPDATE button.
This will generate a request to your high school for a NEW unofficial self-view transcript. Please allow 24-48 hours to process this request.