WELCOME Lincoln-Way West students and alumni! Parchment provides a convenient platform to help institutions and individuals securely send and receive transcripts electronically in eTranscript exchange. Since 2003, 30 million credentials have been exchanged between Parchment’s member network of senders and receivers. Create your account and order your transcript today to efficiently send your transcript to your college’s admission office or to receive an official sealed transcript for an employer or scholarship.
- If you do not find your college or university listed, press the ENTER YOUR OWN button to add the admission office’s mailing address.
- If you order a transcript to-be-mailed to yourself, once you receive it, DO NOT open it. Once transcript is opened it is no longer official. Intended recipient must be the one to open sealed transcript.
- Orders are processed within 24-48 business hours or when school is in session.
- You can order your unofficial transcript (no charge) when you go through the ordering process.
- You can log back in to your Parchment account to track your orders progress.
- For issues with your account and/or order contact Parchment by selecting CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
CURRENT SENIOR STUDENTS Class of 2019 – All orders placed as of April 23, 2019, will be put ON HOLD until all semester 2 grades have been posted. FINAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER JUNE 1, 2019. If you need your order processed right away please contact the registrar at 815-717-3540.
ALUMI - You can place your transcript order now! Please do not select "hold for grading".