Bainbridge High School is closed from 7/01/2020 - 8/17/2020 for Summer Break. BHS employees will be checking Parchment.com to approve transcript requests twice a week during this time period. We appreciate your patience while we enjoy our break.
Thank you and stay well,
BHS Counseling Staff
Please note the following information when registering and requesting transcripts.
1. Please use your home email address and NOT your frogrock account when registering for an account.
2. It is very important that you register using your FULL name NOT nicknames or shortened first names.
3. When you register the first time, an unofficial self-view transcript will be delivered, IF you do not owe school fines.
4. BHS will NOT send official transcripts directly to students.
5. To receive an unofficial self-view transcript that you can print at home, click the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the transcript on the square transcript box. Scroll to the bottom of the transcript and click the “Update” bar. This will send a request to us to approve the newest transcript which is FREE for you.
6. All transcript requests will only be approved if you DO NOT owe school fines.