A message from Bainbridge High School
Please note the following information when registering and requesting transcripts.
1. Please use your home email address and NOT your frogrock account when registering for an account.
2. It is very important that you register using your FULL name NOT nicknames or shortened first names.
3. When you register the first time, be sure to check the box that says to keep a copy of your transcript in your account and an unofficial self-view transcript will be delivered after we approve it.
4. To receive an unofficial self-view transcript that you can print at home, click the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the transcript on the square transcript box. Scroll to the bottom of the transcript and click the “Update” bar. This will send a request to us to approve the newest transcript which is FREE for you.
5. All transcript requests need to be approved by the BHS Counseling Department and the office is closed on the weekends and holidays. Please order in a timely manner.