Step 1 : Register/Sign In

Valley View High School logo

Valley View High School

13135 Nason Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92555-4504

A message from Valley View High School


PLEASE DO NOT USE PARCHMENT IF YOU NEED AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FOR... * Earning your GED/HS Diploma as an adult {FREE!} * Withdrawing your student from VVHS to another high school {FREE!} * 9-12th grade scholarship applications {FREE!} * Your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) application {FREE!} * Applying to Texas A & M {They will not use Parchment!) Please email Kim Johnson at for assistance. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESS FROM MVUSD. Students will lose access to their school email accounts when they leave MVUSD or graduate. This will make it harder for you to reset your password if you forget it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE USE THE NAME YOU WERE ENROLLED WITH WHEN FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. There is an area to list your previous (AKA original) name if you've legally changed it after your time at VVHS. Do not use nicknames, abbreviations, or shortened names (e.g., Kim instead of Kimberly). Delays occur when the registrar cannot find your transcript because of a different name. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MORENO VALLEY USD/VALLEY VIEW HS ID NUMBER IF YOU REMEMBER IT. The registrar can use your ID number to search for your transcript. Don't beat yourself up if you can't remember your ID number. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THERE ARE NO COPIES OF DIPLOMAS FROM VVHS OR MVUSD. Graduates received the only version when they picked it up from VVHS. The best way to prove that you graduated from high school is to order an official transcript. All official transcripts will have the person's graduation date at the top. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ YOU CAN NOT USE PARCHMENT TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT DIPLOMA. You must visit the VVHS Guidance Office and order it directly from the registrar. Replacement diplomas come from an outside organization. The processing time for replacement diplomas is 4-6 weeks. Replacement diplomas are expensive and only payable through cashier's check or money order. It is faster and cheaper to order your official transcript. Contact the registrar at if you wish to order a replacement diploma. ************************************************************************************ IF YOU EXPERIENCE ORDERING PROBLEMS: Email or click on the question mark on the upper right-hand side of the page. Please use the tracking feature to check the status of your order in Parchment.

I am interested in being discovered by colleges, universities, and other organizations through Parchment and its partners for academic purposes, including recruitment. Find out more about being discovered through Parchment.

By signing up you agree to the Parchment terms of use and privacy policy.

Already have an account?