How can playing Football affect my college chances?
Participating in high school varsity athletics can often improve your college chances by proving your commitment, time management and leadership skills to college admissions officers. To gain a better understanding of how your participation in varsity athletics can affect your chances, view similar students’ college admissions status to see where they were accepted.
To get matched to colleges based on students who have played the same varsity sport, visit our College Match Maker page.
5143 other students from Parchment have participated in Football. Click on their names below to learn more about them and see where they got into college.
- Loading other students who have participated in Football…
Join ParchmentWith a Parchment account, you can manage and send your transcripts online, at your convenience. You can also take advantage of our suite of free, proprietary tools that allow you to:
- See statistically-driven chances of getting into any 4-year US college
- See advanced scatterplots to see how you stack up
- Get college recommendations powered by admissions data not available anywhere else
- Get access to profiles like this of hundreds of thousands of students who have applied to college before you
- Join the movement to create a transparent college admission process