Michigan State University vs Vincennes University
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
Michigan State University
95% confidence interval: 40.1% to 80.6%.
95% confidence interval: 19.4% to 59.9%.
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
- University of Southern Indiana
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- Indiana University - Purdue University-Indianapolis
- University of Indianapolis
- Purdue University-Main Campus
- Ivy Tech Community College-Central Indiana
- University of Evansville
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- United States Military Academy vs. United States Naval Academy
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Arizona vs. Arizona State University
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- Stanford University vs. University of California, Berkeley