Princeton University vs San Jose State University
No matchups yet. Please try another search.
Switch out San Jose State University for a similar school:
- San Diego State University
- San Francisco State University
- University of California, Irvine
- Cal Poly
- University of California, Davis
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Santa Cruz
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.