University of California, Berkeley vs Texas A & M University-Kingsville
No matchups yet. Please try another search.
Switch out University of California, Berkeley for a similar school:
Switch out Texas A & M University-Kingsville for a similar school:
- Texas A & M University-College Station
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Texas at Austin
- Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi
- Baylor University
- The University of Texas at Brownsville
- Texas Tech University
- Texas A & M International University
- Sam Houston State University
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.