University of California, Los Angeles vs University of South Carolina-Upstate
No matchups yet. Please try another search.
Switch out University of California, Los Angeles for a similar school:
Switch out University of South Carolina-Upstate for a similar school:
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- Stanford University vs. University of California, Berkeley
- Duke University vs. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- United States Military Academy vs. United States Naval Academy
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles
- Cornell University vs. Princeton University