Vincennes University vs University of Southern California
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
95% confidence interval: 19.4% to 59.9%.
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
- University of Southern Indiana
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- Indiana University - Purdue University-Indianapolis
- University of Indianapolis
- Purdue University-Main Campus
- Ivy Tech Community College-Central Indiana
- University of Evansville
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
University of Southern California
95% confidence interval: 40.1% to 80.6%.
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- Duke University vs. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Arizona vs. Arizona State University
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- Cornell University vs. Princeton University
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles