Southern Illinois University Edwardsville vs San Diego State University
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
95% confidence interval: 16.1% to 49.7%.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Illinois State University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Northern Illinois University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Western Illinois University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Bradley University
- Purdue University-Main Campus
San Diego State University
95% confidence interval: 50.3% to 83.9%.
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Los Angeles
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Irvine
- Cal Poly
- California State University, Fullerton
- Arizona State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Riverside
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.