The University of Alabama vs Grand Canyon University
When students are admitted to two schools, they can only attend one. Which do they prefer? Compare colleges to find out.
For the full methodology, please see the bottom of the page. If the results are in color, then the difference is statistically significant at a 95% confidence level.
The University of Alabama
95% confidence interval: 26.4% to 45.5%.
Grand Canyon University
95% confidence interval: 54.5% to 73.6%.
MethodologyThis is a "revealed preference" tool. For each school's percentage, the denominator includes all members who were admitted to both of these schools. The numerator includes those students who chose a given school. In other words, students who were admitted to both schools reveal their preference for one over the other by attending that school. To test for statistical significance at the 95% level, Wilson's method is employed.
We hope you enjoy this new tool from Parchment, a site dedicated to helping you find the best colleges.
- Smith College vs. Wellesley College
- Stanford University vs. University of California, Berkeley
- University of Southern California vs. University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor vs. Ohio State University - Columbus
- United States Military Academy vs. United States Naval Academy