Our BlogThe latest news and information about digital credentials
At Parchment, recruiting top industry talent is a priority. Sounds trite, we know, but we really do care about our employees. Truth be told, they’re our greatest competitive advantage and the reason we are so successful at turning credentials into opportunities.
Our company strives to be great at everything we do, including setting up our employees to be successful. Not only have we developed the most widely used digital credential management service, we also have an awesome company culture and enviable work environment.
Did we mention Parchment was just named one of the top companies to work for in Arizona? (There’s a press release.)
Do we have your attention?
Care and Feeding of Parchies
Other than the usual stuff (like competitive salaries and benefits), Parchment also offers some not-so-run-of-the-mill activities like:
- Attending 2nd Tuesday all-company meetings. Conveniently held on the second Tuesday of every month, the meetings feature our executives who share wins and other key updates that affect the business. If you’re not at our HQ, join via live video. It’s what tech companies do.
- Working on wellness. Our Wellness Committee helps coordinate events like 5K mud runs. We have bikes for you to use during the workday (an invigorating ride to clear your head), games in the breakroom and discounted massages. And new hires even get a free Fitbit.
- Enhancing their skill set. We foster employee advancement through on-the-job training, individual professional development, participation in Toastmasters and progression planning for each position.
- Enjoying free lunch on Fridays. It’s a delicious bonding experience. Parchment orders in lunch to celebrate the great accomplishments (and overcoming the challenges) of the week. There’s always something to celebrate!
- Completing their biannual 5-5-2. Our internal Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures Parchies’ attitudes toward the company. We ask 5 questions of each employee, 5 questions of each manager, 2 times per year. (Get it?) We take this very seriously because want to make Parchment the best place to work. (See reference to top companies to work for in AZ list.)
And that’s not all. Learn more about the perks of being a Parchie on our Careers page.
The Right Stuff (to Be a Parchie)
You and Parchment. It could just be a perfect match, depending on how you describe yourself. Do you radiate passion, drive and commitment? Do you pride yourself on integrity, honesty and hard work? Are you enthusiastic, tenacious, and adaptable? What about self-confident, motivated and positive?
If you’re looking for not just a job but more like an amazing career opportunity, you could be our next new employee. If you’re itching for work that matters, that makes a difference, apply today. Need more of a sense of fulfillment? Do you have high expectations of yourself AND the company you work for? Join the club.
Wouldn’t You Like to Be a Parchie, Too?
We think we’ve got a good thing going here. If you’d like to be a part of the continuing Parchment adventure, we’d like to connect. We’re always looking for the next overachiever to jump on the bandwagon. Time to dazzle us with your A Game.