The Fourth Annual Parchment User Conference is just ten weeks away and while you’re planning your 2016 New Year’s Resolutions, be sure “Enhance Parchment Skills” is on your list. With peer-led sessions, Parchment member schools will be bringing community to the network at the annual conference.
The conference, rich with member content will feature the following sessions:
- Campus Collaboration: A Peoplesoft Integration Story. Salisbury University
- Send & Receive Exchange Panel. Shippensburg Area High School; Temple University; Virginia Department of Education; Powhatan County
- Low Budget Development of a High-Powered Experience Transcript. Loma Linda University
- Transcript Outsourcing: Reallocated Labor and Improved Student Experience in Enrollment Services. Boston University
- From 0 to 60: The Fast Track to Counseling Success. Frederick Douglass High School
- How ASU Receives 220K Transcripts Without Breaking a Sweat. Arizona State University
- The Visual Transcript: The Next Evolution of eCredentials. Elon University
- Parchment Implementation CSM Style: Ellucian APIs. College of Southern Maryland
- Parchment Breaking Barriers. City High Middle School
- Admission G.H.O.S.T.s. Touro College
- Extending the Transcript for Competency Based Education. University of Maryland University College
In addition to member sessions, Parchment will offer training sessions and insights into the Parchment product road map. The 2016 User Conference will be held Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19 in Washington D.C. Early bird registration is $50 through December 31, 2015.
To learn more or register today, visit 2016 Parchment Exchange User Conference
There’s always more to learn.