We all loved David Letterman’s Top 10 lists right? From the wacky to the wonderful, Letterman had a way to help us understand the importance of many current events. Today, Parchment introduces its very own Top 10: The Top 10 Reasons to You Should Attend the 2016 Parchment Exchange User Conference. We can’t ask Paul Shaffer for a drumroll so without further delay, the Parchment Top 10:
- The Power of the Exchange: Time after time, attendees tell us that the most valuable takeaway from attending is the opportunity to network and have real conversations with their peers.
- Parchment Summit: Join us a day early for the first event bringing together leaders and practitioners in higher education, philanthropy and technology to discuss innovating academic credentials. (Separate registration required: Register now!)
- Get the Playbook: Learn directly from your peers how to execute your goals! This year’s sessions include a look at Loma Linda University’s Experiential Transcript … an idea they put into place after attending the 2014 conference.
- See the Future: Parchment Product Managers will present prototype software and conduct focus group sessions to capture your feedback. Help Parchment build the best product for you!
- Session Roulette: With four unique session tracks, there’s a wide variety of programming to choose from. See the full agenda.
- Long Lasting Connections: Meet the person on the other side of the exchange. Compare notes on how to help each other and make the coming year the most successful yet.
- Get Trained: Parchment’s K12 trainer will be at your service to get every question answered. (Free, optional preconference activity: RSVP here)
- MixnMingle: Enjoy a stylish night out in Washington D.C. at our annual Member Appreciation evening event.
- Combat Hunger: Create Opportunities Give back to the community and join the Morning Meal Prep volunteer activity at D.C. Central Kitchen (Optional preconference activity: RSVP here)
And the No. 1 reason to attend the 2016 Parchment Exchange User Conference…
- Explore the Nation’s Capital: The Renaissance Washington DC DuPont hotel is centrally located and the perfect launch pad to explore all of the activities DC has to offer. Extend your stay at the preferred conference rate to explore DC before or after the conference.
Don’t delay and register now. Early bird pricing ends December 31, 2015.
There’s always more to learn.